Thursday, December 22, 2016

Style it up

If you are a picky gift buyer as I am, then your gift shopping ( Christmases, birthdays, baby showers, hew house, home decor, you name it ) must be a nightmare.    

I know, it has to be unique, and beautiful, it has to match, to be awesome so he/she will remember me forever, a keeper, stunning, something that it cannot be found in department store, and so on. Right ! It would take you (and me) an eternity !

And of course, if I want a really one of a kind gift, I turn to handmade. That way I know for a fact that is unique, and more important - that someone, somewhere, put time and heart, and probably a little piece of soul, in that thing.

Or at least, this is what I do when I craft my dolls and toys. I started this journey many years ago, but only when I had to buy that perfect gift that I couldn't find, I decided to create a new collection.

I'll keep it short this time, but I promise to come back not only with my new creations, but also with randomly awesome finds, amazingly beautiful handmade creations to help you find your style. 

I know which one is mine, and I am glad to share it !

Blessings to all !


No comments: