Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The new Summer Crystal Jewelry Collection is here !

I managed finally to finish some pieces from my new summer collection and to list them. You will find most of them under the new Crystal Jewelry Category in my studio, and the best of all is that they are listed under the current storewide Mother's Day sale, which means that until May 8 you can buy them under the 15% discount. More will come, but in the mean time I will post here some of them for you to see. You will find the new crystal earrings too in the same category.









2 comments:

CharmN Jewelry said...

The use of colors has been so beautifully planned that the little addition of color is making the piece look so bright and beautiful.Gift Ideas

Elf Jewellery said...

I think the crystals are the wowing factor for sure. I loved their colors especially the pendant with the green crystal in the second picture.

Wholesale Jewelry