Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've been more than happy and honored when my blog was awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award by Leta from Letamariedesigns . And like any good thing that happen in our lives, we have to pass it on and share it !


There are a few rules of acceptance of this wonderful award, and these are :

1. Copy the image of the award and place it on your blog.
2. Thank the person who awarded you by posting their links or buttons on your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Pass it on by awarding 15 other bloggers that you recently discovered 
5. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have been awarded

The 7 things about myself that I would like to share with you are :
- I was born and I grew up during communism regime in Eastern Europe
- I learned all about arts and crafts during school classes in middle school
- my dear mother is a master of knitting, crocheting and sewing
- I met and married my wonderful husband across two continents and one ocean
- my mother is a breast cancer survivor for the last 20 years
- I speak fluent 3 languages ( Romanian, English and Spanish ) and understand/read  2 more ( French and Russian )
- the maternity voted my second son as the most beautiful new born of that week ( was Christmas !)

The 15 new discovered bloggers that I want to award are :

A great recognition for 15 wonderful bloggers !

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

thank you!!! :) I am off to find 15 new bloggers and spread the style award! LeeAnne from Lucys Bead Studio