Monday, January 24, 2011

New crochet projects soon to be listed - Cotton Summer Skirt and Extra Long Scarf

I know that I just have posted a new blog post with hats new listings, but I want to share with you some new projects that I'm working on and which are soon to be listed as well. It's about a new extra long crochet scarf and a beautiful summer A line cotton skirt.

The scarf is crocheted in a winter white and light raspberry soft yarn, and is a perfect match for two of my hats. It is 90 inches long by 6 inches wide and can be worn simple or double wrapped around your neck. A few finishing details and is ready to go on the shop.



The summer skirt is crocheted with white and multi pastel 100% cotton yarn. Beside the finishing details, I still think of putting a white lining. I made the skirt with a side buttons enclosure, and the measures are as follows ( laying flat and doubled ) :

Waist : 32 inches
Hips : 38 inches
Lenght : 25 inches





I hope that they will be ready by the end of the week and listed.

3 comments:

Glamour said...

Hi. I like your site.Would you like to make a link exchange?
My site http://handmade-wedding-jewelry.blogspot.com/ we both benefit from this

Blogger said...

Great Information, i really appreicate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.
diamond district new york

Sara the makeup artist said...

Love that scarf, the pink is a nice choice :)

~Sara