Saturday, December 11, 2010

If I could only buy them all !

I'm ready ! I'm ready ! I'm ready ! ( like Spongebob ...) I can smell the Christmas, I can feel the magic in the air, I can start dreaming for the Christmas morning when opening the presents the eyes are getting bigger and bigger and the faces are starting to have that silly surprised smile that is spreading all over from ear to ear ! I love that morning. But mostly I love the shoppings, the fever of packing them, the waiting for the boys to fall asleep so I can put them under the tree and arrange them .... Is anything else more beautiful, magic and rewarding than to see them happy ? I don't know what's on your list, but if I could, I would buy all these handmade beauties that celebrates the most magic night in the world !


No comments: