Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get it in time for X-Mas ! Free upgrade to Priority Shipping on all jewelry collection

There's no need to wait anymore for a week or more to get your order, especially now when it's shopping season and USPS is over crowded ! I'm running a special promotion in my jewelry shop - pay regular shipping and get Free upgrade to Priority mail. That's right ! Galleria MonArt will pay the extra fees so you can get your order in time, fast, with tracking number and safe delivery. If you are like me, with no patience whatsoever for my orders to arrive, then you cannot get wrong with this special deal. The offer is valid until December 15, because after that, not even with Priority service, I cannot guarantee the on time delivery for Christmas. Enjoy it and Merry Shoppings !

No comments: