Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My wonderful customers !

These are some of the testimonials that I've received from unregistered customers, who cannot leave a feedback due to ArtFire Karma / Kudos system, but we had a wonderful email communication. I thank you all for your kind words !

"As always... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"Monica is the best!!!!"


"SOOOOOO FREAKING FABULICIOUS!!! That is all i have to say!"


"Thank you very much!!And also for the little cute present!!"


"Amazing!!!! Thank you so much. Wonderful store keeper! Will buy from again for sure. Everyone should pop by for a look!!!"


"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! xoxo"


"(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥Thank you Very Much, Please come back and see me again soon!"


"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you."


"This has been a very enjoyable transaction. Fast and smooth. Excellent communication skills. I recommend.

1 comment:

MissWendyofBeanzBeads said...

Thank you for sharing my Beanz Beads Etsy shop on your blog!! ~Wendy