Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back on business after a long break

Good morning my friends ! It's a lovely Sunday morning, and I just had my coffee outside listening the cirpings and enjoying the fresh morning air ! Later, would be a stupid suicide attempt to stay outside in the tremendous heat. I know I've been gone for a long time and I apologize for that, but I'm coming back with new listings and items and my focus will be only the ArtFire Studio. I put on vacation mode the Etsy store for now, keeping it just to purchase materials and supplies. I will also have great sales and discounts, and a great full of surprizes giveaway is on it's way :) so stay tuned.
An update on my 14 kittens - 5 of them have been adopted by my great neighbors, 8 found their place in a shelter, and one is on my backyard, as a free and happy kitten with his mommy !
And last but not least, a very special thanks to my dear friend Leta who was so worried for me and found the time to write me several times asking what's up with me ! Leta, I'm fine and I'm back ! And darling, get ready for that giveaway !!!!

No comments: