Wednesday, May 19, 2010

KITTENS VIDEO UPDATE

You know that I'm checking every day on my five kittens and their mommy, but today I decided to take my camera too, so you can see them. Of course, mommy found such a good place to move them, that I got all scratched and full of all kind of bugs trying to reach them, behind the bushes. There are two black ones, two light brown ones with black stripes and one black and white. I still don't know which one to take, because I love black cats ( always bring me good luck ), the spoted one reminds me of Sylvester and the striped ones look like my Charlie. So I will ask you, which one you like ???? And don't you just love those baby blurry eyes ????

5 comments:

Split Rock Ranch said...

They are ALL so cute! I like the little tabby that sat and watched you for awhile - the black and white one is beautiful, too - but then the black one that sat and stared at you for awhile is adorable as well. Decisions, decisions...perhaps one of them will choose YOU and then you won't have to make a choice!

sapone bolla soapy blog said...

they are all just to cute

Leta Porter said...

I love the white a grey one. But they are all cute. We got a new kitty last year and she is black with a white bib and socks. We also have an old woman, needed new kitty before old one passes on. They are outdoors cause we need mousers! Good luck on picking Monique~ Leta

Monica said...

well, I never had a black and white one, so I'm thinking of that one. Anyway, they are still too small, they need to stay with their mommy until they get to eat and drink by themselves, then I'll take one.

Leta Porter said...

I finally looked at the whole video and see the one is black and white. Our black and white is named lugnut.
My husband and oldest decided that cause that cat is a bit screwy. She will do things that most cats don't or won't. She is a good cat and very friendly. Good mouser too~~