Monday, May 3, 2010

"Debbielily Crafts" - the Monday Featured Artist

Hello,
My name is Debbie.I'm so glad you stopped by to browse my Debbielily Crafts shop.Everything I craft is Proudly Hand Painted,Stenciled,Sewn and Decorated with lots of time,Love and Care in my Smoke Free Home.I make each item Special & Unique and One Of A Kind.Birdhouses,Wood,Paint,Felt and Material are my favorite things to work with.I do sometimes paint,stencil on glass.
I love to craft and have been for a very long time.I'm a wife,mom of four wonderful children two boys and two girls who also love to craft with me.Crafting with my children makes a great fun family time to spend together. After a long day at work,I like to sit down and make something crafty.I love making crafts and will for a long time to come.
 Crafts has always been a fun past time for me.I hope you found something that tugged at your heart here and that you'll continue to visit.Please check back often as I hope to update and add new items often.Thanks for stopping to visit.Come again soon!


Angel Wishes,
Debbie

 
 


No comments: