Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updates on "One week advertised Shops"

  Featured this week : Hurricane Pottery, Monika Design, Sass Kat Photography, Faerie Moon Creations, Kats Critter Creations and It's my Thing Designs ! I have designated 6 spots on my right side bar on this blog for promotions and advertising great shops that you have to see. These shops are at my choice, from all my followers on Twitter, Facebook and my blog, and it will be posted for a week, by rotation. This way everyone is having the same chance of exposure.

Hurricane Pottery is having a Buy one, Get one half off sale until the end of April! It's a celebration for the first birthday of the Handmade Louisiana Team. Visit http://handmadelouisiana.com  to see the offers from other team members.

3 comments:

GET PURPLE With: The Purple Vintage Space Princess said...

WOW! I am really loving your BLOG! I just subscribed! I'm also going to connect with you on FB!

Monica said...

I'm waiting for you on FB ! I'll fan you back :))

Hurricane Pottery said...

What a nice surprise! Google Alert told me you were talking about us! Thanks for making us a part of your cool idea! Just to let your readers know: Hurricane Pottery is having a Buy one, Get one half off sale until the end of April! It's a celebration for the first birthday of the Handmade Louisiana Team. Visit http://handmadelouisiana.com to see the offers from other team members.