Thursday, April 8, 2010

Launching a new series of unique BAGS, TOTES and PURSES !

NEW TWO WAY RED POLKA DOT PLEATED SHOULDER BAG






I'm flirting from a few months with the idea of making shoulder bags, totes and purses -- what else can I do with all the fabrics that I bought ? This gorgeous and vibrant red polka dots shoulder bag is the first one from a new series that I'm working on for this summer. It is made only with printed cotton fabric, both the outside and the inside. The middle part is pleated all the way around and you can wear it in two ways : with the shoulder strap ( which is detachable ) or you can untie the bow and tie it on your shoulder as long as you want. The bag is having a magnetic snap inside.
The size of the bag is 14 inch high and 10 inches wide, and the shoulder detachable strap is 29 inches long, and is available for sale on both of my shops. And I just lowered the price for this bag, as a promotional launching price. The regular price will apply starting April 15th. If you follow and read this blog then you have the advantage to use a 5 $ off coupon; just enter TAKE5 on the message to seller and a refund of 5 $ will be issued via PayPal.

2 comments:

letamariedesigns said...

Your Bags Look so Lovely Monique. And I absolutely love the fabric you say you got from etsy. Leta

Monica said...

Thank you !!!! When is your birthday ? I'll make you a bag for your birthday, just tell me when and what main color ! XOXO