Friday, April 23, 2010

the "Friday under 20"

I know, you're wondering what the heck is this. Well, take your coffee, get comfy and read because I will tell you in a second what is all about. Like any human being, I'm not perfect ( who is ? ) and sometimes my immagination and inspiration are not in their best mood. So what I need is a schedule, more like a guide. If I know that for each day of the week there is a dedicated subject, is easier for me to follow and come up with things that you might be interested in. And of course, in between, I can write about anything and everything. So let's see....I already have the "Monday Featured Artist", "Thursday Advertising Updates" and "Friday under 20" , I only need two more good ones for Tuesday and Wednesday. Any comments with ideas of what would you like to read and know about, are welcome !
So to finish my idea, today is Friday, and it's called accordingly. And I will show you wonderful gifts and goodies that you can find, under 20 $. Of course, all are handmade or vintage. Today's great finds are called "Vintage Mom"... and here they are :

Vintage 70s EQUESTRIAN PREP SATIN SCARF with ROYAL CARRIAGE in red,white,sky blue - 17.50 $


SALE. HELP WANTED wrought iron and ceramic tile trivet or wall piece - 6.99 $


Vintage Crocheted Medallion Runner R-141 - 9.95 $


Two Vintage Turquoise Blue Necklaces Beads for Redesign - 10.00 $


LARGE SILK ECHO SCARF W/ TURQUOISE and LAVENDER STRIPES - 7.99 $


VINTAGE STERLING and MARCASITE MOP PENDANT BROOCH and CHAIN - 19.99 $

No comments: