Thursday, April 22, 2010

Darl's Prairie Creations - Featured Artist

 “I live on the prairie where the south winds blow. Making crafts and creating art has been my passion for years. Raising kids and working (left side of brain) had to come first. Now I'm a Grandma and I can set my own working hours. Now it's right side time. Some of my hobbies are gardening, horseback riding, going for long walks on our farm, dump diving in the ravines of our pasture and other crafts, such as, knitting, crocheting, pottery and many more.

 I love to craft and I'm always trying new things! I grow birdhouse gourds in my garden and I've been making birdhouses for several years. I'm a great believer in recycling and have access to scrap electrical copper wire so I began using that wire for my birdhouses, china angels and hummingbird feeders. I also love to make quilted ball ornaments and I'm always thinking of neat color combinations and holiday themes to create into fun and homey decorations. Please be sure and let me know if you see something you'd like in a different color or theme as I would do custom orders also, if possible. Living on the prairie might seem dull to some, but I find color and beauty in God's creation everywhere I look. <>< “



To see more of my "crafty" ideas, and learn more about my life on the prairie, visit my blog at:
http://www.prairiecreationsornaments.com
Join me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Prairie-Creations-Ornaments/295292144718
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/darlkay52

No comments: