Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New listings

I have two new listings in both my ArtFire studio and Etsy shop. I hope you'll like them. If you want to purchase any of the, a discount is available for MCC members and my blog followers - FREE SHIPPING - just enter the code in the message to the seller, a shipping refund will be issued via PayPal. The necklace and earrings set is made with off white freshwater pearls, peacock glass beads, a metal butterfly charm and a gorgeous blue/white Shell pendant with metalic inlays. Matching dangle earrings complete this fabulous look !

The watch, I love to make these beaded watches, is handcrafted with peacock cultured pearls, natural Hematite beads and black glass beads. Black Geneva quartz watch, silver tone, and extension chain with pearl charm. Perfect for any special ocasion, party, cocktail or dinner !



No comments: