Thursday, March 25, 2010

Get romantic. Get colorful. Get Parisienne.

Perhaps you have noticed that lately I've been quiet .... Well, I was more than excited to get my new beads and start working on my new collection ! This morning I start listing some of them, and more are to come ! If you like the colorful, romatic style, then this should be the next addition to your spring collection ! As cloisonne will always be beautiful, elegant and up to date ! Here are some of them, available on my Etsy and ArtFire studios, and even more good news, Free Shipping is offered on ArtFire shop to celebrate the Easter and Mother's Day !



If you'd like to purchase them from my Etsy shop and still benefit the Free Shipping offer, please mention FREESHIP code in the "message to seller" window, and a full shipping charge refund will be issued to your PayPal account.

No comments: