Monday, February 22, 2010

Somewhere .... Sometime ...

After almost six days of inactivity due to some nasty worms that infect my computer, I am able now to get back to my normal routine .... Of course, in the meantime I have done some more work, and now I can list some of my favorites. I found these gorgeous enamel cameos on the internet, at one of the Etsy suppliers, and instantly I falled for them. Exactly what I was looking for, just my style, perfect for my next project. For now I only made two of them, and I listed these beautiful necklaces this morning in my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoniqueJewelryDesign
The sheer necklace is 16 inch long, but I can make them as long as you want, just drop me a message !
Stay close as I have more beauties to show.
Have a wonderful day wherever you are !

No comments: