Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Now available a new page featuring great shops and unique creations of my crafty followers

Owl Greetingcard by Sassmowth Designs on Etsy

For all of you blessed with imagination and creativity I created a new page in this blog featuring your shops and your cute, unique and beautiful creations.

Also ideas for great gifts for yourself or for your dear ones or for the new sellers and bloggers, here are some great ideas to help you find unique backgrounds, banners, labels, photos, supplies and everything else you might need to help you working or make your shop / blog look awesome !

I will add daily new shops ! All you have to do is to follow me, and your work will be presented here !

http://crgdesigns.blogspot.com/p/my-crafty-colleagues-great-shops-unique.html

No comments: