Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leta Marie Designs's Studio on ArtFire !

I just opened my studio on ArtFire so I cannot say yet how are the sales, but the visits and views are higher ! Plus, they have a better and friendlier interface, with great features that Etsy doesn't have. Beside that, I rather pay a monthly subscription than a fee for each listing, relisting or sale. Art Fire let you add widgets, have a blog and different designs to choose from. They only have to add one more : rearranging your items, and it's absolutely perfect ! I'll see how my sales are going, and I'm thinking of closing my Etsy account. I was also able to merge my two Etsy accounts, the jewelry one and the vintage one.  And this was thanks to my friend Leta, without her I wouldn't have been found this site.

Her studio is one of my favorites, and I just love her earrings. So cute and delicate ! The prices are right and she's a lovely lady ! You can meet her on Facebook, as well as on ArtFire. Don't miss the opportunity to meet a wonderful artisan and a working mom ! Yesterday was her birthday.... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETA !!!!! All my best wishes for you and your family and many-many sales !

http://www.artfire.com/users/letamariedesigns

http://www.facebook.com/letamariedesigns#!/letamariedesigns?v=app_119723804515

No comments: